Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan - W/C 21st November 2011


BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.........
Monday 21st November 


Pad Thai
This is the recipe I used Pad Thai - I did it mostly in my thermomix but I'm yet to do my own post with tmx instructions.  I followed a lot of the method from this one actually......Fried Bee Hoon


Tuesday 22nd November


 Creamy Chicken Pasta


Served with steamed veggies in your varoma


Wednesday 23rd November


Home made pizza - See EDC for base recipe 
Topped with Tomato Paste, Grated Cheese and meat of choice (chicken, pepperoni, ham), pineapple and more cheese


Thursday 24th November


Baked Penne and Meatballs

Served with Salad


Friday 25th November


Fried Rice (that isn't actually fried) - thanks Quirky Jo 








1 comment:

  1. I love that you're posting what you serve it with! There is nothing more frustrating for a recipe dependant cook than having a main and not being creative enough to come up with what to serve it with :)

    ReplyDelete