1 tray ice cubes (approx. 350g)
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 Tim Tams
1. Crush ice in TM, 10 seconds on speed 8
2. Add all other ingredients then blend for 10 seconds on speed 6 or until desired consistency is reached
Serves 2 to 3
- To make a chunky version just put 2 Tim Tams in first and hit turbo 2 times, then set them aside and continue, using the other 2 Tim Tams at step 2. Then just stir the Tim Tam chunks through and/or sprinkle them on top before serving.
- Try using 2- 3 Oreo biscuits instead of Tim Tams, or 2-3 Mint Slice biscuits, or 4 fun size Bounty bars for a yummy coconut twist. Use whatever you like!
- Adjust the amount of milk and ice cream to suit you.